When women are not comfortable with their sexual activities, menstrual cycles or periods, and other health conditions then they must contact a gynaecologist. A gynaecologist will help you to cure all your problems related to reproductive health. Make sure that you should discuss all problems with your gynaecologist. But, many women don’t know what to discuss with a doctor? In this regard, here are 7 essential things/points that you should discuss with your gynaecologist:
1) Irregular Periods
Irregular periods or menstrual cycles are the important things to discuss with your gynaecologist. If you have any problem with your menstrual cycle, discuss it with your doctor. The gynaecologist will ask:
- About your first day at the end of the menstrual cycle
- If you are under any medications or have an allergy
- If you have any mental or physical disorders and STD (sexually transmitted diseases)
- About any medications you are using now
- About painful periods, unusual flow and cramping
- To know about the results of the smear test
2) Medical History of Family
History of your family is an important part to discuss with the top gynaecologist in Bangalore. Here are some important things that will your gynaecologist will ask:
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disorders
- Heart problems
- And other serious problems
3) Abnormal Symptoms
If you are facing any abnormal symptoms then you should discuss them with your gynaecologist. You should discuss the duration of these symptoms and about medications you are using for them. Women’s bodies are different from each other and many abnormal symptoms can arise like:
- Instant weight gain or loss
- Tenderness of breast
- Other serious condition
4) Daily Lifestyle
Your gynaecologist will ask you about your daily lifestyle. Most of the health problems occur due to your lifestyle. If you maintain a healthy lifestyle then you will easily overcome most of the problems. Your daily lifestyle habits include:
- Exercise: – If you are doing exercise then you should inform the doctor.
- Diet: – Which type of diet you are taking in your routine? Your doctor will ask about your eating habits.
- Smoking & Alcohol: – Along with good/bad eating habits, you also have to tell about smoking or drinking habits. These details are essential to know for better and possible treatment.
5) Birth Control Methods
Before any treatment, you should provide complete details about your problems to the doctor. If you are using any birth control pills then it should be discussed with a gynaecologist. However, the experts at the best gynaecologist hospital in Bangalore can help you to cure all your reproductive health issues. There, the doctor will easily identify the causes, symptoms, negative impacts of birth control and much more.
6) Causes of Infertility
If you are facing any infertility causes then you should consult with a gynaecologist. In other words, all things should be clear between you and your doctor. Infertility is the main cause behind your reproductive health. In this regard, the gynaecologist will help you to:
- Provide better assistance in your pregnancy tests
- Advise on your infertility problems and ovulatory dysfunction
- Offer valuable advice in case of pregnancy treatment IVF
- Assist you by providing better care or screening before pregnancy
- Give new ideas or treatment if you are trying but not able to conceive a baby
- Guide perfectly on your menstrual cycle, irregular periods and other women’s problems
7) History of Sex
In this situation, you can feel embarrassed while talking about sexual history with your gynaecologist. But, it is an important thing to know about your previous sexual performance. It includes:
- If you are facing pain during intercourse then a gynaecologist will help you to recover from it
- If you have bleeding during intercourse then you should tell your gynaecologist about it
- Any infections, dryness or other medical problems should be discussed with the doctor
Before going through any medical treatments, it is so important to discuss all the things with your gynaecologist. In this way, a doctor can examine your problems and provide the best possible treatments. Above are the most common things that a gynaecologist always asks with their patients. If you want to treat your problems in the right manner then tell everything about yourself beforehand. So, prepare yourself to answer these questions.