Bela M Trivedi Age, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More » StarsUnfolded
Hometown: Patan, Gujarat
marital status: Single
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bela M Trivedi
- Bela M Trivedi is an Indian lawyer who was appointed to the Supreme Court of India on 31 August 2021.
- Growing up, she attended multiple schools as her father held a transferable judicial job.
- Bela M Trivedi was registered as a defence lawyer on September 18, 1983. As a lawyer, she practiced civil law and constitutional law until her appointment as a judge of the Civil and Conference Court of Ahmedabad on 10 July 1995. Amazingly, when she was appointed, her father also served as a judge of the civil and conference courts. The Limca Book of Indian Records documented the incident in a 1996 edition, saying “father and daughter judges are in the same courtroom”.
- From 2003 to 2006, she was the legal secretary of the Gujarat government.
- On 17 February 2011, she was promoted to the Gujarat High Court as an additional judge.
- On 27 June 2011, she was transferred to the Rajasthan High Court as an additional judge. On 6 February 2013, she was appointed a permanent judge of the Rajasthan High Court.
- On February 9, 2016, she resumed her appointment as a judge of the Gujarat High Court.
- In June 2020, Gujarat HC Judge Bela M Trivedi received anonymous calls and messages concerning a criminal case relating to a man seeking prospective bail as he faces charges of allegedly inciting a thug to take action against the police. The court said,
Since no one can, directly or indirectly, attempt to approach or influence the court, in some way trying to contaminate the judicial process, it is necessary to obtain the details of the call from the number. “
- On 10 December 2020, the judges of the Chamber, headed by Judge Ms Bela M Trivedi, directed the Bharuch district authorities to expedite the conversion process of a 32-year-old Hindu man who wished to fight with district collectors in Jigneshkumar Manubhai Patel, Bharuch case.
- On January 15, 2021, a court led by Judge Bela M Trivedi refused to bail a man accused of various offences punishable under the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act, citing the animal’s ability to understand physical and mental suffering. man.
- On 23 July 2021, the judges of the Chamber, led by Judge Ms. Bela M Trivedi, observed that Jagrut Auto Rickshaw Drivers Union and Ahmedabad Railway Station Auto Rickshaw Drivers Union were unable to apply for financial assistance from the state government under the Atma Nirbhar Gujarat scheme, because of rights issues. The PIL was filed in the Gujarat High Court by the city’s auto-rickshaw drivers, whose livelihoods have been adversely affected by the lockdown due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- 25 July 2021, Surat Parsi Panchayat Board v. Union Of India. In the case, the judges of the Chamber, led by Justice Ms Bela M Trivedi, held that the agreement allowing the disposal of the bodies of COVID-19 patients did not violate Dokhmenashini’s fundamental religious right to practice Parsees.customary practice Dokhmenashini instructed the Parsi community to choose a celestial burial system that relies on the heat of the sun and carrion birds to dispose of the bodies. The novel coronavirus guidelines only provide for cremation or burial of the bodies of people who have died from COVID-19.
- On 31 August 2021, Justice Bela M Trivedi was elevated to the rank of Supreme Court of India. For the first time in the history of the Supreme Court of India, nine justices were sworn in in one day. The names of the judges are Judge Abhay Shreeniwas Oka, Judge Vikram Nath, Judge Jitendra Kumar Maheshwari, Judge BV Nagarathna, Judge CT Ravikumar, Judge MM Sundresh, Judge Hima Kohli, Judge Bela M Trivedi and Judge PS Narasimha. With three female judges sworn in, India’s Supreme Court has secured four sitting female judges, beating the previous record of three sitting female judges. Justice Bela M Trivedi became the first female judge of the Gujarat High Court to be appointed to the Supreme Court of India for a term until 10 June 2025.
- In her farewell speech at the Gujarat High Court, she revealed that she pursued the law and hadn’t given it any serious thought.
- She is also a member of the General Council of Gujarat State Law University. In addition, she has served as Registrar (Vigilance) of the Gujarat High Court, Legal Secretary and Resident Legal Adviser to the Gujarat Government, and Special Judge – Serial Bombings.
Find more articles in our categories Celebrity & News et Wiki.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Bela M Trivedi Age, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More » StarsUnfolded
, think about share the article on Facebook, instagram and whatsapp with the hashtags ☑️ #Bela #Trivedi #Age #Husband #Children #Family #Biography ☑️!