Rupanjana Mitra Wiki, Age, Height, Husband, Family, Biography and More – WikiBio
Rupanjana Mitra is a Bengali actress. She has been in the limelight with her TV series, “Chokher Bali.”
Rupanjana Mitra was born on Saturday, October 18, 1980 (Age 39; same as 2019) in Calcutta. Her zodiac sign is Libra.
He completed her studies at Ballygunge Siksha Sadan School in Kolkata and then went to Manipal University in Sikkim to continue her graduation.
Height (approximately): 5′ 3″
hair color: Black
eye color: Black
family and caste
Rupanjana Mitra belongs to Hindu family. She is the daughter of Goutam Mitra and Sukla Mitra.
She married Rezaul Hauqe in 2007. They have a son, Rian. The couple divorced in 2018.
After the divorce, Rupanjana was rumored to be dating actor Biswarup Banerjee.
Rupanjana Mitra started her acting career in 2000 with the Bengali TV series “Chokher Bali”. Next, she appeared in Bengali TV series such as “Tumi Asbe Bole”, “Checkmate”, “Sindoorkhela”, “Aanchol” and “Behula”.
She then played the role of “Sandhya” in the Hindi TV series Jai Kanhaiya Lal Ki.
Rupanjana made her debut in 2005 with the Bengali film Dadar Adesh. Some of her popular Bengali films include “Premer Phande Kakatua”, “Magno Mainak”, “Katakuti” and “Panther”.
She also starred in the web series “Bou Keno Psycho” and “Dhanbad Blues”. Besides acting, she has also hosted many game shows such as “Shoshur Bari Bonam Baper Bari”, “Utsaber Shera Paribar” and “Nacho To Dekhi”.
- Travel destination: Maldives
- Her hobbies include traveling and watching movies.
- She is often found smoking.
- Rupanjana is very particular about his fitness and goes to the gym every day.
- Rupanjana became so famous for her performance on the Bengali TV show “Behula” that at one point during filming, an elderly woman came up and touched her feet. The woman said Rupanjana played a great mother on the show and she should not have shed the tears she did on the series.
- In January 2020, Ranjana accused director Arindam Sil of misconduct during the script reading of the Bengali TV show “Bhoomikanya”. Speaking about this, Rupanjana said,
Yes, this happened in 2018. People will now ask me why. It’s just that over the years I have plucked up the courage and become fearless. I have nothing to lose now. ”
Discover more articles in our categories Celebrity & News ou encore Wiki.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Rupanjana Mitra Wiki, Age, Height, Husband, Family, Biography and More – WikiBio
, think about share the article on Facebook, twitter and whatsapp with the hashtag ☑️ #Rupanjana #Mitra #Wiki #Age #Height #Husband #Family #Biography #WikiBio ☑️!